::Z::Dont Forget Me ::Z::Dont Forget Me

Diggin this

TAJED!!!!!!I like tha old skool hip hop feel to this track with tha drums u used here. keep it up.
BRB

Zajed responds:

drums are nice eh
thanks for the review breeze

you dont know how you dont know how

nice track

that track was cool, pretty repetitive though. nice sound variations throughout tha track. might wanan stray away from stock FL sounds though, unless u tweak and give em a more unique sound. keep up tha good work.
BRB
1one1

Spanish Chase (Beatz) Spanish Chase (Beatz)

great concept

i was diggin tha track up until tha drum loop kicked in.
Tha guitar work is so friggin crazy! the second drum loop was nice too. keep it up. i'd like to sample tha guitar if u wouldn't mind sending it to me. my AIM s/n is Smooththaboss
4/5

Sirhc7000 responds:

ooh sorry i didnt respond!! I havent been on in a while. I'll try to get tha sample 4 u but I'm using a new comp. IF I find it Ill send it to you. peace.

Yumbo_Yak-Ahh Yumbo_Yak-Ahh

CRACK!

what it does n***a. crazy track. i reviewed it already somewhere else so aint aint tryna do it again. keep them bangerz coming my n***a. 4/5
BKB

Panik Attack Panik Attack

nice

nice smap joint u got hear. could benn way better if u added a bassline and some effects to your sounds. got mucho potential though, i cant deny that. keep it up my dude. 3/5
*BKB*

Gangsta Circus Gangsta Circus

it was aiight

tha track repeated itself quite a bit. it is a loop after all but damn. no variation at all. got kinda boring. could been something big ur u switched it up a bit. 2/5 not tryna be harsh just being real.